• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please xx

cassiecat

I keep getting a really bad stabbing pain where my main incision was on my left side?
Went to 3 month post op check last week (am 14 weeks post op) and was told this was due to the deep stitches in the wound not yet being fully healed?

Have taken paracetamol but doesnt touch it - do you think a co-codamol would be ok??

Is really getting me down now and is disturbing my sleep too :sigh:

I take co-codamol and they are ok to take. You have probably done something strenous without knowing it and hence the pain. Its going to take a few days to calm down now so no lifting anything heavier than a cuppa tea for a while!
Kim

I was discharged from hospital with co codamol & they are still my pain med of choice ... you are fine to take them, sweetie ... hope the pain goes soon :wave_cry: xxx

I take co-codamol and they are ok to take. You have probably done something strenous without knowing it and hence the pain. Its going to take a few days to calm down now so no lifting anything heavier than a cuppa tea for a while!
Kim

Think I did it when was in Aqua Fit !! Felt a really sharp pain that lasted a few minutes, that was two weeks ago!
Even have to put my hand across area at times to try to subdue the pain :(
Have just had some soup so will try a co-codamol now before taking dog out for walk xx
Thanks xx

Back