• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band on saturday and im terrified!!

tracyt84

mornin guys, saturday is coming soooo fast im still so scared,im lucky enough not to have to do a pre op diet so least i get to eat my fav foods this week..ive fallen out with my mum over this coz she said i was selfish for having it,personally i think its the most UNselfish thing ive ever done in my life!! friends are getting jealous,seems i just cant win no matter what i do :(

My Mum would have the same response which is why I haven't told her. It's easier for me as I'm 200 miles away from all my family, it's just me, DH and DD here. I've only needed to confide in those helping me out whilst I'm in hospital and when I first come home.

Don't be scared, you are embarking on a new chapter in your life and we're all here to support you.

mornin guys, saturday is coming soooo fast im still so scared,im lucky enough not to have to do a pre op diet so least i get to eat my fav foods this week..ive fallen out with my mum over this coz she said i was selfish for having it,personally i think its the most UNselfish thing ive ever done in my life!! friends are getting jealous,seems i just cant win no matter what i do :(
Oh Tracy, bless ya :( you will be fine, fit and healthy before you know it :)
I'm having the same with my daughter, she doesnt want me to have my op, she thinks im going to die. Your mumwill be fine when she sees how happy and healthy you are :) xxx

just really gets to me :( why cant people just be happy for you instead of coming out with horror stories and 'its not fair you can get it but i can' bla bla bla. you know what,im scared enough of the surgery without listening to them,sod them!xx

Focus on you and the end result aka those size 12 skinny jeans! Because believe me you'll be wearing them!! It's hard falling out with those close to you but it will resolve in time, just right now focus on the op! As for being scared don't be, enjoy the ride, you get to hospital, go to sleep, wake up and youre done !!! :)

just really gets to me :( why cant people just be happy for you instead of coming out with horror stories and 'its not fair you can get it but i can' bla bla bla. you know what,im scared enough of the surgery without listening to them,sod them!xx
just smile at these people as you get slimmer and slimmer :D xxx

thanks girls :) dont get me wrong im very excited also and im very grateful to be having this op that many others dream of..ill probably be posting on here sunday 'dunno what all the fuss was about' haha xx

arhh Tracey feel for ya, im due for mine on 13th and have told no 1 only my hubby, cos of fear of negative comments i mentioned i was thinking of wls a few yrs ago and got a round of.... I have a stroppy teenage daughter ( who doesnt get enough as it is lol if i was to say about what ive spent on me....)I get a bit lonley sometimes as its difficult when i see me mum everyday altho i cant tell her( hence i post on here lol) me husband listens for a while then says i batter his head. The point is im scared of the op for 1, getting thinner for 2, so i understand where u are a bit:) good luck 4 sat and the journey ahead

Back