• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So another day done on the pre op diet.

stripeytop

Feeling a little bit more positive today. Managed a Saturday night with no alcohol, which is a first for me. (and I know it won't be the last time either.)

Now just want this week to be over so all these doubts have gone.

I am now day 3 on my pre-op diet, and I'm a little hungry but not starving. feeling a little tired too, but I guess energy loss is to be expected. :)

Glad your feeling more positive today, good luck with the rest of your pre op x

Hi I am on day 6 of my pre op, trying very hard AF is on her way so feel like i could eat the house but am refraining. Think I am going off pre op a little but opting for the healthiest thing when i am starving.
also very tired fell asleep in bath last night - never done that before think its becuase i am not really eating proper meals just a bit of chicken no bread no potatoe etc..
well tonight i am making a proper tea (all beit things i can eat on my preop) but will fill up on veg.
Just wish monday the 11th would come quick x

Yeah, I am on day 3 of my pre op diet, and all I have had is Cup-a-soup and juice, with the odd coffee, and nothing else, and I do feel a bit tired and drained. :(

Good luck guys.

You'll get there, and trust me, it will all be so worth it.

xx

Think I am going off pre op a little but opting for the healthiest thing when i am starving.

I've been doing the same thing. If I'm starving I'll end up eating something I shouldn't so I've been eating carrot sticks, apples and very low fat cottage cheese in order to stop me bingeing. Drinking loads of fruit teas with sweenters as well. Peeing for England I am! :eek:

Hi guys, I'm 8 weeks post op and the pre op diet seems like a lifetime ago already! I know how hard it is but stick with it, it does get easier I promise xx I was knackered, grumpy, hungry and totally fed up the first week on it, but the second week was a lot better. It is soooo worth it and soon you too will be looking back saying the same to others.

Cuppa xx

good luck guys but make sure you keep your fluids up and take your vitamins. Remember this is to shrink your liver and make surgery easier for your surgeon so all helps you in the long run. Good luck. I am now addicted to milky coffees from my pre op diet ha thought i would never want to see milk again but how wrong was i ha. Good luck

i'v got 3 days left on pre-op diet.
i'm addicted to milky coffee aswell.

it is just so filling lol weird it is better than wine though and I used to be addicted to that ha

Whoops hit the button too quick :)
Was about to say I am day 3 of my pre op diet and all I am doing is thinking of food.... Im not a great lover of water so I am also finding that a struggle

I am thinking of food more now I am on this than normal, I normally skip breakfast and mostly dinner and have a big tea, now i wake up starving for a piece of toast. I am also not a chocolate lover or anything sweet really but when the kids (or hubby) grabs a choccy bar I am slavering lol.
funny what you brain can do to you x

itllbe all over before you know it, the last 6 weeks on the milk diet have flown by, stick with it.

Back