• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP!!!! Ate on pre op diet!!!!

stacey80

Hey everyone

I have just got over bad dose of flu (typical on me pre op diet!) so i did 4 days of milk diet ate for 3 now another 6 days of milk. I'm so scared my liver won't have shrunk enough =(. I wouldnt have eaten anything but my bf made me as i passed out couple of times. I feel so let down :mad:

what did you eat? as long as it was good healthy stuff it won't be too bad!

Dont worry about it to much I did the food pre op diet and pigged out big style on xmas day and still lost and had my op

Hi, don't beat yourself up.

Try to stick to the diet and I am sure you will be fine. Some hospitals only do a pre op diet for 6 days so I think you will be safe. Make sure your chest is clear for your op and they won't operate if you have a chest infections. Remember to take your vits.

Although i havent had my operation yet as a 'mature' woman can i suggest you get your head down now and knuckle into it now without straying..... If your hungry or feeling weak have a hot drink, i think oxo or tea/coffee is allowed. Fingers crossed for ya hun but i can understand the eating, colds always make you ravenous xx

it could have been much worse, i was dreading opeining it incase you typed a full kfc bucket LOL
dont beat yourself up xxx get yourself better and get back on the pre-op xxx

Back