• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So cold!

luckyla

Since my sleeve was done on 21/05/2011 I have been so cold most of the time. I've gone from being someone that was always hot and sweaty to a completely different person. Has anyone else found this?

Apart from when suffering from dumping syndrome i cant say I have been genuinly warm since January 2010 xx

it does get better i was slightly exaggerating, but you will never be as warm as you were x

In a way I think it's better than being hot all the time. I used to go into a restaurant for a meal and would get so hot and uncomfortable. At least I can wrap up now ;-)

I was sleeved on the same day as you and like you used to be hot and sweaty now im more cold (much to hubbies pleasure the night time fan is off and the bedroom window is now closed lol) than i was. Just less fat to keep me warm woo hoo

yvonnedeans said:
I was sleeved on the same day as you and like you used to be hot and sweaty now im more cold (much to hubbies pleasure the night time fan is off and the bedroom window is now closed lol) than i was. Just less fat to keep me warm woo hoo

Hi

Thanks for your reply :)
I think in the long run I'll be much more comfortable being cooler. How are you feeling now? Do you still have any internal tummy pain?
You must be on stage 2 (pureed) too?

Hi i had my sleeve in April, and ever since i am also cold, hands and feet.xx

Back