• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So excited! Cannot believe it!

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
For the first time since 2003, I am in under 15 stone! I weighed in this morning at 14 st 13 lb! I cannot believe it. I am so excited and can barely contain myself.

I simply love my bypass! I even ate my first meal out in a restaurant today!

Well done you!!!

I will feel the same, I know I will lol!!

The last time I was below 15st was 7 years ago - I have one stone to lose to get to that point.

You are doing sooo well - any problems? I am starting to get "the munchies" now and again :(

But other times I take one mouthful of my food and cannot eat anything else - really strange....

Definitely get the nighttime munchies now and like you, feel sick over food other times. Just trying to keep myself busy in the evenings so I don't start snacking.

Congratulations to you, brilliant achievement!

Cuppa xx

That's fantastic. Well done.

I'll be the same when I get under 16 stone - something I have never been in all my adult life.

Yay for you!!!!!

xx

Thank you all so much for sharing in my excitement. This is simply the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life. I cannot explain how amazing it is not to have my life controlled by food any longer. The money I paid to Mr Ammori was nothing in comparison to the confidence I feel daily.

Just done a rough calculation for you FL:

Start weight 257lb
Goal weight 120lbs
= a lose of 137lb

which based on the cost of your op at 10k = £72 per lb
or £1.030 per stone of weight lost

Walking into Next and buying a size 10 off the shelf - priceless ;-)

You are so right SS!

That's fab hun, well done:D:D

Very well done, sweety. so happy for you. x

Excellent news, well done xxx

Congratulations. Well done.

Fab news hun.... Well done and congratulations... I can't wait to be where you are today it's been many many years. xx

Brilliant, i can only imagine the buzz you must have had xx

Back