• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so..................what needs to go into my bag

joffy01582

i have to sort out my bag for tuesday ............what will be needing for my stay ?

i've got the pjs and dressing gown and slippers

atb jonathan

blimey! your times here!! yippee!,,,things i forget when ive been in hospital before,,,,, some change and a pen,magazines,quiz mags rather than a book ,its hard to concentrate sometimes on a book,,mouthwash spray to freshen breath,as you cant drink or get up straight away to brush ya teeth,washbag,and old faithful wet wipes!,cant wait to hear your sorted, wishin you all the luck in the world !

blimey! your times here!! yippee!,,,things i forget when ive been in hospital before,,,,, some change and a pen,magazines,quiz mags rather than a book ,its hard to concentrate sometimes on a book,,mouthwash spray to freshen breath,as you cant drink or get up straight away to brush ya teeth,washbag,and old faithful wet wipes!,cant wait to hear your sorted, wishin you all the luck in the world !

i shall keep you informed

Hi Jonathan

Hasnt that come around quickly, Im on the 28th and funny enough went shopping and got my bag this morning and a few bits the only thing i did forget were earplugs, although i normally wouldnt consider these,ive seen it mentioned a few times.

Best of luck and cant wait to hear your all done.

Back