• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SOME PEOPLE!!!

Raynebubble, me too! Would love the opportunity to meet more of you lovely people in 'real life'. I think it would help my resolution to enjoy myself even more than I did in 2011 :)

yeah me too lol... where did you have your op... i had mine at charing cross hospital in London x

Oh never change Julie xx

I have to say i could do a MK meet up but not till the summer tbh. Maybe do an overnighter? Partayyyy????

I can feel the urge coming on right now!

Once dated a guy from MK, he had me and at least one other woman on the go! Hope she got more 'out' of him than i did lol xx

That sounds about right for the guys in MK, im yet to meet a non tosser from MK lol

Lovely Julie, I would love a coffee meet. There are others who have mentioned this too :D

So maybe will have to be coffee in somewhere big like a wetherspoons lol

No, I am not alcohol dependant lol

I would like to meet up . I dont mind travelling I drove up there three days on the trot from Kent when Robbie was in concert at the bowl . Good times !

count me in for a coffee - depending on my shifts.

if anyone doing a sleep over, check out the travelodge web sites, they always having special saver deals.
I just booked a family room on Blackpool seafront for £12 for me n hubby. Going in a couple of weeks,, thats £6 each! Its gonna cost me more than that for parking... lol

Jay
x

Newmelani said:
If I was less than about a 15 hour flight from you all, I would love to meet up too!

Where are you chick? X

I think it's a little far for me to come for coffee :( shame as would be lovely to meet up with you lovely people x

I am in Eastern Washington, the very northwest side of the US. Spokane, WA

Wow! I love to see people from across the pond on here :) Is your insurance covering your op? Or are you private?

I think it's a little far for me to come for coffee :( shame as would be lovely to meet up with you lovely people x

Maybe we could have a forum Midlands meet up one day that makes it worth peoples time to come. Like a big WLS fest lol....Lots of dancing and being jolly x

I'd just like to say finally to those in my area of Wolves or Birmingham, pre or post op, if you ever want to meet for a coffee just to chat to someone who knows where you are coming from. Please feel free to pm me and i will be more than happy to join you.

I go to our Blackheath office several times most months honey so maybe we can coffee up some time soon xxx

Yeah honey x

Julie, you are a fab member of this forum and you always know what to say whether someone is looking for a straight up answer or just a friendly shoulder to lean on. You are an inspiration to thise who don't follow the quick weightloss results.

See ya soon and keep up the good work, we wouldn't want you any other way. xx

tesmaralda said:
Julie, you are a fab member of this forum and you always know what to say whether someone is looking for a straight up answer or just a friendly shoulder to lean on. You are an inspiration to thise who don't follow the quick weightloss results.

See ya soon and keep up the good work, we wouldn't want you any other way. xx

I agree totally xx

Back