• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SOME PEOPLE!!!

I work just down the road from Blackheath ;)

Fuffs said:
Wow! I love to see people from across the pond on here :) Is your insurance covering your op? Or are you private?

My insurance is covering it. I should hear in the next couple days that it's approved and I'll be able to schedule. My insurance covers about 80% but since I work at the hospital, they write off everything that isn't covered by insurance. I might have to pay about $1000 out of pocket, but not bad since its about $25,000 if I didn't have insurance.

My first job was in Whiteheath,which is next door to Blackheath. My and DH bought our first 'family'car from Blackheath and it was a ringer!I can get to Blackheath in half an hour if I drive fast !

Last edited:
Aww my aunt lives in blackheath amber way the caravan centre there x

I think we have probably just invented a new , internationally best selling game-Blackheath Links. I think everyone in the whole wide world is somehow linked to Blackheath. It's clearly THE centre of the universe! lol

I'm not far down the road either! :)

Karl if you are coming to the west mids I DEMAND an invite to your coffee meeting. Please let me know when and where x

I think we have probably just invented a new , internationally best selling game-Blackheath Links. I think everyone in the whole wide world is somehow linked to Blackheath. It's clearly THE centre of the universe! lol

Of course it is I'm here PMSL

Awwww I dont live anywhere near Blackheath. lol
I live near Manchester! Boo Hoo!

Karl you could always come to the next social meeting on the 16th Jan

I use to live near another Blackheath.

Miss Tickle said:

I've never even heard of it.... LOL

Karl you could always come to the next social meeting on the 16th Jan

I'm pretty sure I'm booked to be in Glasgow on the 16th hun x

Karl if you are coming to the west mids I DEMAND an invite to your coffee meeting. Please let me know when and where x

Yes boss LOL xxxxx

Back