• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some Sad news for funky24

Wonderlust

Funky24 has spent the night in hopsital and has been diagnosed with a large Gallstone.

Unfortunately this means that the operation for tomorrow has been postponed.

I can't imagine how gutted she must feel having very nearly completed the pro-op diet.

But I hope she gets well soon.

Oh I'm so gutted for her. I had large gallstones and know how awful they are so I hope she feels better soon. I'll keep everything crossed it is dealt with quickly and she can get her op soon. Give her our love x

I am so sorry for her. Please wish her my best. And Also a speedy recovery. Hopefully she'll be able to have the as soon as she had recoveted.

So sorry to hear tht. Thnks for letting us know & wining funky24 a speedy recovery.

Thanks for letting us know, Wonderlust, and best wishes for speedy reocvery to Funky24 :)

So sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know. We'll pray everything will be okay soon and she can have her op. x

Hope you feel better soon funky, sending huge hugs xx

What bad luck ! Shame they couldn't do the op and remove the gall bladder at the same time. I'm sure they have good reason for this though. Thanks for letting us know and sending you a big hug Funky
xx

yeah this was gutting to hear today .bless her ....hoope she stays positive ..she will get there xxx

She's still in hospital and on a couple of drips etc.

So it will be at least another day.

:( awwdislike button needed on this one hope she is better soon and re-booked. sending my love xxx

Back