• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Something bizzarre

2hourglass

Overnight my ticker has changed to someone elses ?? (and to top it they are lighter !!!) also I has 2 nomination things in my welcome box but they don't seen to have registered either - spooky....

Help please

We have no control over your ticker as they belong to tickerfactory.

I has 2 nomination things in my welcome box

You have to tick the box and approve acceptance.

Go into User CP and on the right under your friends you will see edit friends a list of friends will come up and if you have not accepted the friend/picture will be at the bottom of the page and it will look cloudy, there is a box you need to tick and once ticked for acceptance it will find a place alphabetically in order with the others.

:D
We have no control over your ticker as they belong to tickerfactory.

You have to tick the box and approve acceptance.

Go into User CP and on the right under your friends you will see edit friends a list of friends will come up and if you have not accepted the friend/picture will be at the bottom of the page and it will look cloudy, there is a box you need to tick and once ticked for acceptance it will find a place alphabetically in order with the others.

Ta - I have just change ticker back - how wierd - someone is going to be gutted later when they get mine

Back