• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Something for when out and about?

ldavidson84

Hi All,

Any ideas on what i can have other than a slimfast when im out in this lovely weather.

Went for a lovely picnic with hubby n boys the other day and i was wondering what i could have in blended stage, i ended up with slimfast. Im off for picnic again tomorrow and prob will take a slimfast.

Any other ideas? Im stumped. x

Hello there, Dont know if u like jelly/milk , but I used to like made up jelly with milk, and put it in the whisker and it goes like a strawberry milkshake, hardly any fat and sugar and tastes lovely. Works great on on any flavoured Berry Jellys flavours xx(raspberry,strawberry, blackcurrent etc)

Jelly sounds a good idea so do the tubey youghurts and theyd be really refeshing in this hot weather too!!

x

Im looking forward to making that cold spanish soup gazpacho (loads of tomatoes and herbs) it lovely and refreshing on hot days....i lived off it when i was on holiday last year and i wasnt even on a diet then.
It will keep in the fridge for about a week and when you move up to solids, chopping tomatoes, cucumber and onion into it makes it even better.

Back