• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What to buy for the post band op 2 week liquid stage

PinkDaisy

I will do it this time!
Im having gastric band surgery next saturday and know theirs a 2-3 week liquid only policy for WLSG who im going with, just wondered what other banders had to eat/drink to vary it up a bit in liquid only stage, lol add a bit of excitment if thats possible :p

The book I had says nesquik, milk, soup, slimfast etc, did anyone have anything else? xxx

Just received a months supply of pre op and post op foods from Healthier weight that i paid for (op on the 19/9.)
They are pre packed food in vacumn packs lots of delicious sounding names suitable for banders.
They have a web site with these packs on about £106 for 6 weeks supply which is not too bad as will only be having them plus fruit and extra vegs
Mia

soups (clear) , yoghurts, jelly, cuppa soups, low fat custard, oxo, bovril, tea, coffee, cadburys hightlights drinking choc if u have a sugar craving, frozen yoghurts good if you want a bit of texture as it melts back to liquid and gives you something to chew.

liz xxx

p.s start taking a good daily multi vitamin as well from now if you can xxx

i like horlicks, it has good RDA too

I had peppermint tea cold and lots of ice, parsnip soup and the ready made slimfasts. Also low calorie ice lollies.
good luck.

Back