• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sometimes I hate me....

Sarahmaria

So I'm 3 weeks away from having meeting to book my sleeve surgery and now the usual thoughts have crept in. Its too expensive, what about the long term risks, surely I can give it a go just eating less... Etc etc

Trying to push these thoughts abd fears to the back of my mind as i know i HAVE to go through with this to improve my life!

Sorry for the rant,
Sarah

Xx

well if you have tried everything and this is your only option left then that is your answer. There is a big wide word out their waiting for you xx

I think we all have these thoughts I paid out over £9k, yes its a lot of money but it was so worth every penny :)

The doubts and nerves are normal, I booked my sleeve then cancelled with the same thoughts but the realised I needed a sleeve as I was only kidding myself! It's a big decision to make! Good luck

I too thought I should have another go on my own. Especially when I was having great results on my pre op diet. Totally normal xx

I'm the same as butterfly. Same amount, and absolutely no regrets, despite having some complications post-op :) xx

Thanks guys. Hearing that helps xx

Despite the fact I'm currently lying in a hospital bed due to a few complications, I'm still so pleased I had my surgery done. It's less than a week since I've had it but I know it is the start of a new way of life and beginning of a slimmer and healthier me :) . You have to do what's right for you but this honestly just sounds like pre-op nerves xXx

Back