• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

soon but worried

Harley_Q

I have the go ahead for a band and hoping to get it fitted asap but i'm worried, There are so many unhappy people with it hear but I can't afford anything other than the band.
I've decided to go with Spire one because the surgeon seems highly recommended and its in my city, although it is a little more expensive than some of the others. I'm booking my consultation tomorrow and just hope he can fit me in before August, I work in a college and can't take time off in August, Sept and most of Oct so I'd be looking at november.

I have a load of VLCD shakes from a previous attempt do you think its worth starting them as a liver reducing diet in case they do fit me in quickly?

I'm so excited and so afraid.

Hi Hun

Welcome to the forum ! I wouldn't start the liquid diet until you have your consultation. When you speak to them tomorrow they should be able to give you an idea of when they can do the op.

Good luck xx

Thanks Nikola, I have my consultation on the 28th and they said theres a possibility it could be done next month but I don't think I'm going to have enough time so I'll be looking at oct

Back