• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry ! - Burping

I couldn't burp but felt like I wanted to. 13 months out I can only do little baby burps.
But JayHobbs can burp for England at the olympics next year at 13 weeks out
:copon:SORRY Jay :D
I think we are all different

No sorry Gary (? hope I got the name right)
The days of big manly down the pub burps have ended at least for a while.:eek::8855:

Ditto I really struggle to do even the smallest of burps. Last nite I even resorted to having hubby wind me like a baby, so desperate was I to burp!

i'm a great burper, loud and long lol. Poor OH gets the blame when we're out

I only burp if I have eaten then bend!It must be cos of small stomach size,its the same with vomiting,you dont have the oomph behind the food to push it out!Must be the same for burps!

I couldn't burp but felt like I wanted to. 13 months out I can only do little baby burps.
But JayHobbs can burp for England at the olympics next year at 13 weeks out
:copon:SORRY Jay :D
I think we are all different

Oi Madam... I am not ashamed to be the burper queen!

It's all true, I can BURP for England!

Everything makes me burp, even after one sip of tea/coffee/water I am full of it! Meal times are a combination of: chew swallow,, BURP.:eek: I do get embarrassed when in company, and try to hold it in,,, but it ain't easy!

Hubby and friends call me 'WINDY MILLER'

According to hubby,, it comes out the other end when I sleep.. He said I sound like a whistling steam train in my sleep :eek:

I apparently play tunes from the rear all night :eek:

Its just as bad when I am swimming.. every breath out is a mini burp,, and boy it can echo around the pool,, lol,,

I think I should sign up for the Burping Olympics?

Jay
xXx

i burp when ive eaten to much, when i start burping during a meal i know ive had to much and my bf says put it down lol x

Back