• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help me get this wind up!

Sparkle-k

I cannot burp at all. It's like my body has forgotten how to. And instead I feel like I really need to burp and nothing happens so I just feel ill. Is there anything other than peppermint tea I can try? :( x

You could try warm peppermint cordial mixed with two soluble paracetamol.... works a treat on trapped wind. Hope it helps!! x

Yes being mobile did it for me x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Found walking did it for me, hope it eases soon xx

I feel so much better when I walk around than I do laying down but still no burps at all. Is that normal? X

For some people it is, yes .... :( Try moving your arms in circular movements, like a swimming warm up. This should dislodge any wind in your upper torso. Hope you feel better soon, sugar xxx :):)

i cant burp properly due to reflux surgery i'm afraid the only way i can do it is to put my fingers down my throat tmi i know but it works for me when the gas gets that bad hope it eases soon x

Apparently chewable windeze are good x

from me phone :D

I got through my post-op trapped wind with Windeze and bending/stretching - nothing too violent, just held onto the wall and stretched sideways each way, and then bent forwards and then slowly came back up. Was amazing what came out *lol*

Lol thanks mable, I'm only two days post surgery and I think crouching on all fours is out of the question :)

Thanks caren, windeeze arent fizzy are they? The nurse seemed to think they were but I didn't think so!! I'm gonna pop out later and see. The worst part is the wind for sure for me!!

X

Back