• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sorry!toilet talk

shellymac

Hopeing someone will be able to help as starting to worry,has anyone experianced diaorriah (soz cant spell) after band surgery i was banded on monday and have had the runs since thurs seems to be getting a little worse every day feel sick all the time but not been sick. sorry not plesant but would love to hear from anyone gone through the same to put my mind at rest. many thanks.xxx

Hi Shelly, Can't answer your question but sure someone will be along soon who can :) From reading posts on here I don't think it is unusual but don't know too much about banding. Hope it resolves soon for you, hunni :)

Hi Shelly I don't know if this will help but I find I get the runs when I've been on fluids for a couple of days (after a fill), I think it's because we're not eating solids to firm it up. I'm assuming that you're on fluids/sloppies atm so it may be the same for you. As for the sickness, our stomachs are very sensitive and it's had a lot done to it so that could make you feel sick, as could the anaesthetic.

However, I'm not a dr and if you aren't feeling better in the next day or two I'd give your team a ring.

Hope things ease soon for you xx

Thank you twinkle and sarah,havnt been able to get any reply so far from my provider and am really suffering runs all day and nite not eating today just taking water but still the same so far hopefully they will contact me later.thanks for replying.xx

I'm afraid I can't help as I was the exact opposite for over a week after the op! Def worth speaking to your provider and do try to get as much fluid in you as you can.

Hope you feel better soon!

Hi mio and thanks, hope your doing well after your banding.iv'e really struggled been quite unwell had complictions with surgery infected wounds chronic diahirrea so bad nothing i eat is staying so i'm very dizzy .Somethings not right but got app with consultant on sat hope i get some answers then.sorry for the moaning its all i've done since the opp,well fed up!

Back