• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry...

Mrs Quiggle

I'm not being very helpful or supportive at the moment am I. I'm having a bit of a down time at the moment. Feeling anxious and stressed. I don't feel very good right now mood wise though I've been reading lots of posts and thinking of you all. I'll be back soon I'm sure. :sigh:

Kate x

hey kate, no need to apologise mate, im in a very dark place myself at the moment and not being very supportive. Take some time out for yourself and chill a bit. Hope you feel better soon mwah xxx

Concentrate on you hun xx big hugs xx

:grouphugg: Hugs for you both and here is something to cheer you up :flowers:
Take care and rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We can't all be cheerful all the time (in fact these people are annoying ) take care and i hope you soon feel well Kate and Caren xxx

Everyone has to look after themselves first, or you will not have any resource's left over to support others. Get yourself sorted first, Kate ... we will still be here when you are in a better place, chin up babe :) & Caren :wave_cry: you know what I have said, honey ... don't let the ******* get you down, mwah to you both xxx :):) ((((Kate & Caren)))

Awwww, we all get in these places at times... I not in a very good place at moment, even though I had my op on Monday!!!! Things in our personal life don't change :(:(

Heres big hugs and kisses to you all.. xxxxx :)

Oh Kate, I was wondering where you were...we all understand that things can get us down sometimes.

Please, please take time to care for yourself and try to get some "me time"

We'll all be here when you feel like posting again.....thinking of you and sending you love x :):)

Hey girls it's ok not being supportive 24/7 there are times when we just can't & have to shut up shop & hide from the world while we tend to ourselves. Take care of yourselves, take the tome to deal with your problems or worries take any support you can from here if you chose to post what's up, take heart the world will come right again even if it takes a while & you'll soon be back up on your feet & raring to go. Hugs & any support I can offer without invading your privacy. Penny.

Caren, Kate & Fizz, I hope you are all feeling better soon. Life is sometimes a b****. Speedy mental wellness to you all xx

Thanks everyone. I was supposed to be having a glassy day with a glassy friend of mine tomorrow but I've got so much to do that I'm going to cancel her and meet with her in a few weeks time. I really need to do some serious tidying and sorting out at home. I havn't done much housework other than the necessities since before Christmas, Gosh that sounds terrible doesn't it. Our bedroom is an absolute tip, clothes everywhere where I've been sorting them out, all the ones that don't fit yet and the ones that I'm still trying to shrink into. I need to get the house in order as it's stressing me out even more and everywhere I look there is mess. The dining room is awful too. Craft stuff all over the dining table, ironing all over the place. (My MIL usually does my ironing but is unwell at the moment so it's not getting done lol) The hall looks like a left luggage office and the stairs need hoovering. I dread a ring on the doorbell incase it's someone I need to invite in.

Once I've tidied and sorted the house this weekend I maybe able to chill a bit more. I'm hoping I will get some help, if only the kids take their stuff up stairs and pick up their own bits. It feels like a bit of an endless task right now. Why do we collect so much junk.

Kate x

Sounds just like my house hunni , I am slowly getting it in order before I go in .
Hope you feel q bit perkier soon , must be something in the air , there is a few of us below par atm
Hugs hunni xx

You're both fantastically supportive and needing time to re-charge is perfectly acceptable.
You should only post when you want to and if you dont and feel like it then thats a.okey :) but we do like to know that you're ok and its nice to see you just ''lurking'' :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes in life you need to take a step back look at the bigger picture and tackle what is bugging you head on. I am a great procrastinator especially when it comes to things like housework, as it stands now i have to remind myself that there is no cleaning fairy as much as i wish there was so i try to tackle jobs one at a time. Once its done i sit back and think why the hell did i put that off for so long?
I Also know myself that when i have a clean and tidy house my whole mind and being feels much clearer if you know what i mean.

But in saying all this sometimes it is good to put yourself first and prioritise things that are good for you, it may be sorting all your clothes,
I had a good sort out a few weeks back and had the following: A too big pile, an ebay pile, 2 more for my sister and a friend plus a pile of clothes that i love and want to keep wearing even thought some are far too big but i am scared to give them up. But the sister and friend pile are now gone as is the too big pile, i have a bit more wardrobe space and i have reclaimed the spare bed that was piled with all kinds of stuff. If i can do it then anyone can lGood luck, take a break and do what you have to.
Wendy x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

We all have times where no matter what the chores get put off or we just can't do more than the basics & get frustrated with ourselves as we should but aren't doing them. There are plenty of times I give in to those feelings, this week I had to stay home to mind my eldest & spent the day putting all my Maths resources in order that are here at home a job that's needed doing for months at least now at the weekends or school holidays I can do the other important jobs. I need to get my eldest to finish moving his belongings up to his room rather than scattered around in boxes & bags, then I can nag the others to do the same with their bits & pieces then the mess left is mine & my husbands mess. Not to mention the decorating still to do. It will get done & each job ticked off however small is one less to do.
But I know what you mean once your straight you allow yourself to rest. Good luck Kate & I hope you get help from your family & get some me time into the bargain.
I don't know how old your children are but my youngest (he's almost 16), volunteered to do the ironing to help towards his mobile contract as having lost his paper round his debt is rising month on month. May be worth a bribe or two with yours.

Thanks everyone. I've sorted the clothes. Took one bin liner full to the charity shop and I've got another one ready to go now. Also cleaned the bedroom from top to bottom so that's more relaxing now.

I also cleaned the toilet, and the bathroom from top to bottom and hoovered the stairs and tidied the dining room. Still some to do in the dining room but I've had enough now.

Son (14) had a major strop this morning because he has to share a with his 12 year old sister and they can both only use it when their rooms are tidy and she did hers this morning so was allowed to use it. Aggghhhhhh kids.

I'll do some more after church tomorrow, hopefully Joe will be over his strop and can jolly well help out too.

Kate x

I'm having a last minute blitz on my house too with the little energy I can muster. There's no way I want to come home from hospital next week to untidiness. Even though its just me and the dog lol I'm my own worst enemy for untidiness lol

Back