• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

spare time things...

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Just wondering what kinds of things people do when they have free time to themselves, for me its arty/crafts things I love to make things, I have a couple of pen pals and 1 of them I swap ATC's (artists trading cards) with her, I love making them, :) just wondered what everyone else loved to do? :)
Love and hugs! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Patchwork and quilting and gardening and my doggies fill any spare time i have, just given up making minature teddy bears that are a max of 2" tall and jointed !!!

I love anything to do with sewing - particularly quilting! Hoping to turn my hobby into a career post-op x

Come down and give me some lessons, free motion still freeks me, new janome machine i have not used yet !!

i dont do anything :(
if i ever get round to having this op id like to join the gym, and also start a business doing alternative therapies :) xxx

I spend all my spare time with my dogs, will be getting out a lot more with them, they will be a big part of me getting healthy and fit hopefully. Plus I am sure it will make them happy

Come down and give me some lessons, free motion still freeks me, new janome machine i have not used yet !!

Sounds like fun - I love free motion quilting! VERY jealous of the new machine - mines very old with not many bells and whistles :( x

i dont do anything :(
if i ever get round to having this op id like to join the gym, and also start a business doing alternative therapies :) xxx

That's gr8 hun! Its good to have a plan post-op - especially if its going to make you some money x

Those hobbies sound fun, caren I've only just started making ATCs but have had Penpals for months won't have a lot of spare time soon though cos of my child care course and having started the gym but I just love making pretty or funny things, on a group on Facebook we have a lottery kinda thing where we all make an ATC in a certain theme and this month is underwear lol this is the 1 I made today Haha I love it!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120219_203119.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120219_203119.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 29
Those hobbies sound fun, caren I've only just started making ATCs but have had Penpals for months won't have a lot of spare time soon though cos of my child care course and having started the gym but I just love making pretty or funny things, on a group on Facebook we have a lottery kinda thing where we all make an ATC in a certain theme and this month is underwear lol this is the 1 I made today Haha I love it!

lol thats great!! xxx

Back