• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BEEN ADVISED TO CONTACT.....PALS!

Google 18 week pathway on Dept of Health site.It ceased on 21st June 2010.

sugga said:
Hi Claire, i think the waiting time has been changed now to 6 months from the date you were put on the list.

At my last appointment with my surgeon at the beginning August he told me i am now on the 6 month waiting list...i was shocked because i was told that it was a 12 week waiting list.

I was told by the secretary in early December that there were 2 before me on the list and im still waiting.

Did you not get your date last week lovey are am i getting mixed up ha. xxx

Hi andrea,

I'm there this coming Monday 24th. Anne said I would get my date then. But if you're 6 months behind surely so will I. I'd rather they say that cos as it's not on getting people to get cover for work etc.

I think your situation is horrific. So had no had a bypass since last august or is it just you who keeps getting cancelled. The whole thing confuses me. You'd think with two surgeons week in week out they have time wouldn't you? I so feel for you xxxx

hi sugga,
been to the meeting since August last year. will be there next week would be nice to see you. I have also been to some of the meetings at meadowhall.

Back