• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Speeding, slowing or stopped?

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
Hi all. I'm now 15 months post op and have lost almost 11 stone. Just wondering when everyone stopped losing weight. Mine stopped a few months back for almost 3 months but in May & June i've almost lost another stone again! I'm confused (though not worried as I still have 2 more stones to go ;) )

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Just want to say congrats on your weightloss,before I had surgery I wondered why people actually congratulated each other for losing weight when they had had wls,now I know how hard you have to work with the surgery to make it work.Maz x

Mine has stopped.

I've lost over 10.5 stone and now weigh between 11st 6 and 11st 9, depending on the time of the month etc.

I'm 5'9 and a healthy normal bmi so am very happy with where my body has decided to be.

If I were to lose my excess skin I reckon that would be another 7lbs to 1 stone gone, so that would take me down quite low.

I have been told by lots of people I have lost too much, but I'm so happy where I am, I really don't care what they say!

Congratulations on your loss, you've done great!

xxx

Mine has stopped.

I've lost over 10.5 stone and now weigh between 11st 6 and 11st 9, depending on the time of the month etc.

I'm 5'9 and a healthy normal bmi so am very happy with where my body has decided to be.

If I were to lose my excess skin I reckon that would be another 7lbs to 1 stone gone, so that would take me down quite low.

I have been told by lots of people I have lost too much, but I'm so happy where I am, I really don't care what they say!

xxx

You look amazing and remember that saying "You cant be too thin or too rich".
Well done.

Ditto ime told by a lot of people i'me to thin and my partner thinks i looked better when i was a stone and a half heavier, we constantly row about it.

Mine has stopped.

xxx

Back