• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spire Hospitals

stripeytop

Has anyone privately used Spire hospital for a band. Am interested in Norwich but any feedback welcome.
What was the aftercare like and (if its not too nosey) how much did you pay. Also how long did it take between first call and having the op? - sorry for all the questions, just feel like I need to get this done now.:(

hi yes i used spire hospital in havant nr portsmouth for privatly self funding a gastric band i would totally recommend them i have had no problems i can usually get a fill booked when i need one no problem i paied £6500 plus a £150 consultation fee for an all inclusive price that include unlimited band fills and a years aftercare the best money ive ever spent!! i hope this helps you make your decision!! xx

Thanks for that Buglady. Have rang this morning and had a chat. Sending me some details.
They said you can usually get in in 2 to 4 weeks!!! Don't think I can manage that as we have a holiday booked at the end of Nov for two weeks. Am seriously wondering if i can fit it in between christmas & new Year but think I may have to wait until January now.
It is more expensive than most of the others but I will be closer to home if there are any problems.

Hi Stripeytop, I'm having a bypass (tomorrow aarghh!) at my local Spire in Harpenden but was originally going to go for a band. They quoted me £7,697 for the full band package, to include all consultations, dietician, psychologist and also 3 band fills. I will have waited 7 weeks from start to finish to have my op.

Good luck,
Cuppa xx:D

Hi, Cuppacocoa. Thanks for the info.
Good luck for tommorrow- bet you are excited.
(just noticed that we are a similar size.)

Thanks and yes, v excited! :D:eek::D
Cuppa xx

Back