• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

split up with boyfriend this evening

its wrong, he wants to make you feel insecure when he should be giving you all the support, get to the gym as that we make you feel good and have a positive mind so your in control and change your number asap
good luck x

You have a great attitude, Michelle!
Stay strong and look after yourself.

We all change so much on this journey. Your new strength is just one of the positives you will be finding.

Hugs - u r so strong to have done what u did. You deserve a heck of a lot better xx

EB i know we only met once but i remember thinking you were a lovely lady (inside and out), you are also a strong woman and will overcome this.

Carry on with your weight loss journey and get to a place where you want to be. As for the hair cut, any dick who can't see what a prize he has sure as hell is no fashion diva, you keep rocking xx

Good luck at the gym today Michelle... with you on your journey and we'll get there... keep plodding and think of yourself first and foremost, your journey to a new life in every respect.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Sounds like you needed to get rid of a large weight on your shoulders - and good riddance to him.

If his insecurities have to be transferred to you then you are probably better on your own

Sending you huggles

xxx

Well done to you for having the confidence to make changes as only you know how you really feel. You will have some low times when this really sinks in so be strong and follow your heart and your head
Loads of love to you
JO XX

massive hugs hun, your be way better off now xx

I'm sorry to hear you've had to go through that Michelle. At least you know where you stand and it's probably for the best that you know now than later. You are doing so well and will continue to do so. Are you going to be at CX this coming Thursday? It would be nice to see you again. xx

Hi John, thank you for your nice comments. I feel better today and you are right best to know now.

I will be at the support group on Thursday and look forward to seeing you there.

M/x

You've done absolutely the right thing, we're with you all the way xxx
And you rant here as much as you like, if it helps x

EB i know we only met once but i remember thinking you were a lovely lady (inside and out), you are also a strong woman and will overcome this.

Carry on with your weight loss journey and get to a place where you want to be. As for the hair cut, any dick who can't see what a prize he has sure as hell is no fashion diva, you keep rocking xx

Thank you. I know it was the right decision and need to look after myself now and get over this

you'll get there chic, a day at a time x

Thank you all so much for your nice comments and support. I spent some time today with close friends and realise how lucky I am to have them as each and every one made me feel good about my appearance.

The support on here has been really welcome and I am grateful to you all for comments

Your health and happiness is the most important thing when i was on my journey i ruled out all relationship thoughts and even stopped friendship with some women in my life because i had to focus on getting on MYSELF to get it right which now looking at it WAS the right decision remember God determines who comes into your life, YOU decide who stays and who walks out, be happy and the rest will follow, good luck xx

Back