• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im sorry this is nothing to do with the op

good luck reema, as bev says good looks dont last, but his ruling could be come worse.............these men have a way of making us feel so in love and that theres noone else good enoughx

Just another wee comment Reema you are in love with him because you have a vision of your ideal man and in your heart he is it but in your head you know he isn't. It won't be easy to break free but there is someone out there for you who will love you for who you are and will be happy to see you happy doing, wearing and saying what you want. The friend i talked about is now totally and utterly in love with a great man who has taught her that she deserved this kind of love all along. Big hugs full of good luck xx
Hey hun thank you so much for your concern its just so hard i do try to break out of the relationship but its so hard as he does love me so much and i also love him but i cant take the way he tries to control me i just wish he would just go away maybe one day he will..I'm so glad that your friend found happiness..take care.xx

My heart goes out to you hun, Please keep strong, we are here for you any time you need a "shoulder".
Ive been thru a controlling relationship before which then led to physical abuse, My trust in men is still low at the moment and my confidence is only just starting to rise ( not by far tho) please please think of yourself, It will be hard but why have the cheap silver imitation when you derserve the diamond.......

Theres a right person for everyone (so me mother tells me)

massive hugs xxx

My heart goes out to you hun, Please keep strong, we are here for you any time you need a "shoulder".
Ive been thru a controlling relationship before which then led to physical abuse, My trust in men is still low at the moment and my confidence is only just starting to rise ( not by far tho) please please think of yourself, It will be hard but why have the cheap silver imitation when you derserve the diamond.......

Theres a right person for everyone (so me mother tells me)

massive hugs xxx
Hi hun thank you for your beautiful words.. Im so sorry an also my heart goes out to you please don't give of because of a very bad experience don't let him win and destroy you as there is some one out waiting to give you all that love and affection you deserve please look 4ward to a beautiful future..Good luck hun..hugs.xx

Reema, this may sound harsh........

Good looks don't make the man!

Run and save your own sanity before this man has that as well as your self esteem....

I hear what you say about his being brought up in Saudi Arabia however that is not an excuse for controlling anyone!

Alternatively you could stay, never wear make up, eventually stop wearing the clothes you like to wear and end up having nothing that makes you happy!

Sounds a bit like my last marriage that last paragraph...

no man is worth taking and ripping you of all your self esteem self worth and confidence hunni, i hope you choose to do the right thing big hugs xx

Back