• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boyfriend a Star!

Bellydancer57

Had a bit of trouble with keeping meat & poultry down as traditionally I'va always had an intolerance of it. My boyfriend decided to research some 'puréed' meats for me. Bless him! He's from Italy & been on the Italian Internet to get me some Italian baby food for his 'little bambina'. LOL yes I am getting smaller but not that small. I've tried to explain that baby food is not nutritionally good for me & it's the meat that's a problem not the size. He won't listen & says Italian is best for me. Oh dear don't want him to waste his money. Nice of him to be so concerned. Puréed pasta & meatballs fills me with dread! :8855:

There is usually no salt in baby food and we need it now,also the meat is cooked so soft that your gut would never get used to dealing with it,it slides through.Tell him if he really wants to help buy you the best cuts of meat and grind them for you!

definitely not pureed pasta yuk ! bless him i'm sure he means well but NOOOOOOOOO :) tell him by the time it arrives the pureed stage will be over xx good luck

Aww bless but like the others I think you need to let him know! Good luck xxx

Oh I have & I'm way past purees. I'm 5 months post op. I've told him not to send away for them as it's a waste of money & no good for me anyway. He never listens - took me out for a 4 course meal with a groupon a couple of weeks ago. He had to eat 2 meals!?! Nice thought & I did enjoy myself with just tasting the courses. Good job he goes to the gym regularly organs good weight control or he'll have to have an op LOL

my poor hubby has put loads of weight on :( i keep saying i can't eat that you'll have to have it :)

I know. Never thought by solving my problem I oukd potentially cause him to over eat.
Must say he does control himself well bu I need to stop tempting him with my leftovers.

Back