• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

srh list

Once listed they have a statutory responsibility to have done the op within six months so my Consultant Dr Mahawar at Sunderland told me. So they tell you six months at the outset. THEN your phone rings before thats up and OMG your on the way----- I had the endoscopy in April and scheduled for the op Aug 21st so did not wait the full 6 months

I've waited just under 5 months between endoscopy and op date. I wasn't put on list until I had endoscopy though, some people are put on the list before they have their endoscopy so it's the date you are put on the list that matters not the date of endoscopy. I know the consultants have been working weekends to clear a back log and now there are four surgeons (only two when I first started the process) so the waiting times between all appointments should hopefully start to shrink a little

Hi Phil,
well done but how did you make it so quickly ?
Hi Morningstar - Local healthcare providers both GP and Darlington Hospital very switched on lots of tests and appointments here to preempt what they knew Sunderland would ask them to do also gave them documented evidence of weight loss from point of refferal up to seminar and beyond showed my progress without need for a pre op weight loss target

hope your right about the surgeons catching up because im just starting and the end seems a very long way away

lindy62

Back