• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SRH - Pre Op Assessments

NEDebz

Does anybody know how long before your planned surgery date the pre op assessment usually takes place? I've just jumped on the scales and realise I've been very complacent :( I've put on 9kg since my last appointment, I'm due to have surgery in 4 weeks, so if the pre assessment is 2 weeks before I've got one almighty struggle on my hands :eek: Its taken me 1year and 8 months to get this far I really dont want it to all have been a waste of time, know sunderland are really strict and would hate to be turned away at this last hurdle :cry:

So a week? That might just give me the bit of breathing space that I need!!!! Thanks hun x

I got my pre-assessment 2 days before I went in2 hospital! I got a fone call 3 weeks before 2 say they were ready for me nd I had put on 9ibs so I starved myself nd only had 1 meal every other day, drastic I know but it worked! 5 days after I started I lost the 9ibs! But if u can do it healthier I wud definitely chose that option!

hi deb its usually about a week between pre op assesment and the op its self, good luck hun i know u can do it xxxx

wish my hospital was like yours! , chelsea and westminster tell you its 6 months after your pre op assessment,madness!,had my pre op in march/april, x

Back