• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St Georges pre nutritionist!

Hi Sarah. Lovely to meet you on Friday. How did your appointment go? What did she say?

She went through what I would be able to eat and ensuring that I know to eat a variety, she confirmed I don't binge and know how to balance a meal..... Then said she would take it to the mdt!!

How did yours go??

She wants me to have 3 balanced meals a day and not skip any meals. She will review again after 2 months.

Yes :(

It's okay - not sure I would have been able to fit in surgery + recovery time the 1st 1/2 of this year anyway. Keep me posted as to what happens at the mdt. Hope it all goes well.

Do you know who applies for the funding? The bariatric team at St George's or your referring doctor?

It's okay - not sure I would have been able to fit in surgery + recovery time the 1st 1/2 of this year anyway. Keep me posted as to what happens at the mdt. Hope it all goes well.

Do you know who applies for the funding? The bariatric team at St George's or your referring doctor?

I think the bariatric team ask for finding from your gp but may have gotten that wrong......I'll try to ask next time!!

Back