• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St Georges waiting lists

lusciouslisa

Funding has been agreed and Ive seen the dietician and the surgeon so was wondering what the rough timescales are until the op ?

I was originally referred by my GP back in March 2009 so beginning to loose the will to live at the moment lol !

from funding your on a waiting list at least 18 weeks long and then if they are short staffed it will be put back unless your given st anthonys like i was i dont wanna be mr doom n gloom but thats how it works im afraid but just hang in there cos when it comes its the best feeling in the world good luck.

Thanks Jed & Deets,

Im onto the PCT on a weekly basis but she keeps saying ill speak to the surgeon next week lol!

When the hospital wrote to the GP to confirm that they recommend a Gastric Bypass they also said I needed a endoscopy. I'm worried that this will take ages and that I wont go on the waiting list to after this has been completed ?

I know the waiting lists can be long for the surgery I just want a rough date/time of year as I have to advise work etc

ive got the direct number for scott the dietician at st georges he is brilliant i drove him mad about info for my op and he always rings you back with info ill gladly pass it on to you if you want it

Back