• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stage 2 help !

Michelle79

Hello I started stage 2 at the weekend and been having sloppy weetabix and little yogurts well today I'd thought I'll try low fat custard it was a 120g pot and I ate it all now fill really full up is that too much of a portion in one go I did take it slowly over about 25 minutes I'm a bit worried I've eaten to much in one go x

Just watch the low fat stuff its usually high sugar, so long as you are eating slowly and stopping when full you will be ok :)

I'm on the liquid stage of my diet - 9 days out - and I've been having weight watchers soup its thin and has no bits. We've been told anything I can get through a straw. I'm now beginning to feel a bit guilty! Does anyone know if this soup is ok?

I'm on the liquid stage of my diet - 9 days out - and I've been having weight watchers soup its thin and has no bits. We've been told anything I can get through a straw. I'm now beginning to feel a bit guilty! Does anyone know if this soup is ok?
hi you can have soup anything that can go up a straw I love banana milk that's lush while on liquid stage or other flavours x x

How are you doing Michelle?

Back