• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stages

curlystacey

His has anyone started stage 2 early I am meant to start it thurs but was thinking of starting it tomz do u think it matters or should I wait until Thursday?

I don't think it will affect much but it's always better to stick to what your plan Says. Good luck

You have been given medical advice to start Thursday so I would do as advised by the professionals

Well first day on pureed food and not that bad only thing I struggled with was breakfast I can't eat weetabix/porridge without sugar tried calling nurse and left a message and she hasn't got back to me but does any one know weather i could put something like splender or canderal on my breakfast ?

What about mashing a banana into the porridge to replace the sugar ?

try quaker golden syrup porridge sachets, they are fantastic seriously...I live on them. They have a lovely sweet taste and with semi skimmed milk come out at 210 calories a portion and about 10g of protein. At first I could only manage a few spoons but now, 2 years out, and can manage the portion in about ten minutes.

Banana and low fat custard is recommended too x
Oh how I love that custard ! So good ice cold from the fridge .. I now sprinkle some granola on top and it fills me up ..
Mmmm !

Back