• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starr is home!

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Great news,

Just got a text back from Dawn, she has had a rough time due to one thing and another, and is still in a lot of pain, bit in her text, she said they have let her home today and got her gallstones in a container on her hand. lol

I am sure she will be back on here in no time at all.

Glad she home and hope she feeling better soon, love to you Dawn, you been done at last xxxxxxxxx

good news you are home, hope you feel well sooon, spedy recovery dawn. all my best whishes to you.

:)Thanks for letting us know PGx

oh thats great! thanks Gary :) xxx

Rest and recover Dawn xxxxxxxxx

Oh Dawn, you're all done, thats fantastic. Its been long overdue but you're here with us now on the losers bench.

Hope everythings settles down for you soon. Take care:)

Glad to hear all went well for Dawn.
Hopefully she will soon feel well enough to come back on the site and let us know how she's getting on!

Tatiana

I'm really happy for you Starr :) I know how much you wanted your surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery xxx

Just to keep you all upto date, had a few more texts from Dawn, she seems to be her normal self, however she has had to go back to hospital as she has an infection in her port hole, but she is happy in herself, and has lost 3 Stone :)

Just to keep you all upto date, had a few more texts from Dawn, she seems to be her normal self, however she has had to go back to hospital as she has an infection in her port hole, but she is happy in herself, and has lost 3 Stone :)
woohoo thats great!!! (not the hosp bit) im glad shes ok, thanks gary :) xxx

Good news on her weight loss and hopefully she's now on the road to recovery. Please send her my best wishes:):)

Thaks Gary

Thanks for the update Gary,

Here's hoping she's not stuck in hospital too long before she's well enough to come home and get on with her journey.

Please wiah her well from me,

Tatiana

Back