• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starr is home!

Again ... thanks Gary :) in that case you may well be reading these posts, Dawn & know we are sending you all our very best wishes & love xxx :)

Sending big hugs to you dawn (starr) - hope you are on the road to recovery soon xxxxxx

Excellent news ...Here's to a speedy recovery

Thanks Gary give her my love and hope shes ok xx

Heard from Starr today, she was thinking she might have to go back into hospital today as she has an infection in her port wound, but I haven't heard any more since, so will keep you fully up to date if I hear anything more.

Heard from Starr today, she was thinking she might have to go back into hospital today as she has an infection in her port wound, but I haven't heard any more since, so will keep you fully up to date if I hear anything more.
oh bless her, send her all our love Gary :( xxx

Awwwww that is such ashame, sending you healing vibes hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope she gets better asap, and the infection clears up, so gald she's finally had her op.... Sending my love xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi dawn glad you're home and on the mend , i had a really bad time also so know how you're feeling but im now fighting fit; as you will be also in the near future, take care and rest sip rest sip xxxxxxxx

yippee! im allowed up! ,thanks to everyone ,,,so glad its all done and im feeling myself again,youve all been amazing ,,,,never worried about the post op infections ,just wanted to get through op,,,,,,,so this is all a bit of a shock for me ,lol ,but im getting there ,,,,,will be back on ,and waffling soon,missed you all,and want everyone to know that its all worth it ,even this early,im off metformin and down over 3stone ,think a lot is down to post op infection though ,lol x good luck to everyone on their journeys ,il be thinking of you all and wishing you all well xxxxxxxxxlove Dawn x

yippee! im allowed up! ,thanks to everyone ,,,so glad its all done and im feeling myself again,youve all been amazing ,,,,never worried about the post op infections ,just wanted to get through op,,,,,,,so this is all a bit of a shock for me ,lol ,but im getting there ,,,,,will be back on ,and waffling soon,missed you all,and want everyone to know that its all worth it ,even this early,im off metformin and down over 3stone ,think a lot is down to post op infection though ,lol x good luck to everyone on their journeys ,il be thinking of you all and wishing you all well xxxxxxxxxlove Dawn x
great to see you here Dawn :) and glad to know you're feeling yourself :D nothing quite like it lol

Back