• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starr is home!

Good to see you up and active again Dawn, that's an amazing weight loss even if some is down to the infection!

You've been sorely missed and it will be great to catch up again!

Tatiana

How wonderful to see you back on your feet!! Just remember, though, don't run before you can walk, take things steady, rest often. None of us wants to ever see you poorly again!!
Take care hunni, and I'll look forward to reading more of your posts once you're up to it xxxxxx

Glad to see you're home and finally on the mend:):)

Hopefully your recovery will now be easy and speedy.

Great weight loss so far and (I've been waiting to say this for soooo long!)

WELCOME TO THE LOSERS BENCH X X :)

yippee! im allowed up! ,thanks to everyone ,,,so glad its all done and im feeling myself again,youve all been amazing ,,,,never worried about the post op infections ,just wanted to get through op,,,,,,,so this is all a bit of a shock for me ,lol ,but im getting there ,,,,,will be back on ,and waffling soon,missed you all,and want everyone to know that its all worth it ,even this early,im off metformin and down over 3stone ,think a lot is down to post op infection though ,lol x good luck to everyone on their journeys ,il be thinking of you all and wishing you all well xxxxxxxxxlove Dawn x

Sooo glad you are back & feeling better (well better than you were). Fabulous weight loss but very hard way to do it :( should be plain sailing for you now, sugar compared to what you have been through xxx :):)

glad it all over for you

xxxx

Glad ur feeling better Dawn well done on the weight loss so far ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wonderful to see you up and about, heres to the rest of the journey being an easy one for you xxxxxxxx

Sorry its not been an easy journey so far, but so pleased that you are on the mend now ... take care of yourself ... one day at a time. 3 stone weight loss is fantastic, but hopefully now you will be able to lose it without feeling so poorly!!

Lots of love and hugs xxx

Back