• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

start pre op diet on monday 22/3/10

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
well no turning back no about to starve by looking at this diet sheet lol.am on clear soup (still do not no what that is ) sugar free jelly .bovril.3 fruits a day .and steamed chicken or fish with green veg .am ab it worried about working on 3 fruits all day .as am not aloud breakfast cereal anymore just one banana.anyone been on this diet please let me no if you survived it lol. thanks :cry:

All the pre-op diets are pants arn't they?

You'll be able to do it. Just focus on what you'll get out of it at the end.

Good luck x

Hey Carol:wavey:
Just think of your long term goals hun and remind yourself why you are doing this. You are not going to be on the pre-op diet forever!! I did a milkshake diet for my pre-op a bit similar to slim fast.... you can do it hun, just stay strong ;) :hug99:
:party0011::party0049: Xxx em xxX :party0049::party0011:

Hey Carol:wavey:
Just think of your long term goals hun and remind yourself why you are doing this. You are not going to be on the pre-op diet forever!! I did a milkshake diet for my pre-op a bit similar to slim fast.... you can do it hun, just stay strong ;) :hug99:
:party0011::party0049: Xxx em xxX :party0049::party0011:
thanks uglyduck16 i will and if i find i want to cheat i will look at your pic and no some day that will be me that slim thanks again

I'd agree that preop diets are horrid, and that focussing on the end product with your weight will keep you going! My preop diet was not the same as yours, but still I hated doing it! Now I am 5 days post op and very glad to have gone down the WLS route.

thanks uglyduck16 i will and if i find i want to cheat i will look at your pic and no some day that will be me that slim thanks again

aww thank you Carol that is so lovely :D:D:D and yes, it will be you soon joining us on the 'loosers bench' ;) xxx

agreed...preop diet has beent he hardest thing i have done so far....just keep the end goal in the front of your mind and you'll get through it :)

at least you get solid fod on yours lol i just had milk and jelly hehe :D

It will be alright Carol. All the pre-op diets look like a nightmare but you just manage. Keep thinking about what you'll get at the end!

Good luck with the pre op diet, a lot of people advise if you're feeling hungry to have a drink. Don't forget your no added sugar squash and fizzy pop is a filler xx

Back