• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start pre op monday :-) 2 weeks to go!!!

pinklady130868

Hi everyone
Well had my pre op today and all went ok. Lost a bit more weight since loss at Christmas so very pleased. I start my liver shrink diet on Monday ready for my bypass on 6th feb. I can't believe that I'm almost there :) :)
My diet consists of week one on a low carb 800 cal diet and week two clear fluids only. I'm staying positive that I will succeed with it after all 2 weeks is nothing compared to the length I've waited :)
Good luck to the other members who have their surgery on the same day x

Good luck hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That's gr8 - congratulations x

Hi everyone
Well had my pre op today and all went ok. Lost a bit more weight since loss at Christmas so very pleased. I start my liver shrink diet on Monday ready for my bypass on 6th feb. I can't believe that I'm almost there :) :)
My diet consists of week one on a low carb 800 cal diet and week two clear fluids only. I'm staying positive that I will succeed with it after all 2 weeks is nothing compared to the length I've waited :)
Good luck to the other members who have their surgery on the same day x

Well done and Good luck :)

Same diet as me PINKY, I stocked up on bovril and oxo yesterday, as my liquid starts on Monday. Asda got Weightwatcher soups for 50p, might be worth picking some of them up whilst on offer. There are a few clear one then we just have sieve the bits!!!
I back on Thursday for my last set of bloods etc, then Monday 30th @ 12.30 I in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not long to go now. Good luck xxx

The pre op is tough but taking your efforts so far into account I have no doubts that you'll breeze it, good luck lady xxx

Back