• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

starting my pro op diet today

janelouise

hi all my surgery date is the 22nd jan, so ive started my pro op milk diet.
first day ive founf it very tiring and i cant consentrate which is horrible.
im just gonna go and have mu oxo cube woo hoo, nerver thought i would get excitef over that.
i will keep you posted on how i'm doing.
take care all xxxx:D

I'm here if I can help you in any way precious, I'm on mine, but doing the low fat diabetic alternative...

Keep going our day is coming for sure and keep in touch xxx

Ladies, stick with it, remember to have everything your diet says and to fill up on hot drinks and fizzy pop! Don't forget you may well be allowed sugar free jelly which when on the pre op diet is a god send...

Keep up the good work ladies, you can do it, the rewards will be great :) xx

The pre-op diet is tough, but you are doing it for a really good reason and we've all been there. Just try to remain focussed on the end result, which is having your surgery safely xxx

All the best ladies on you pre op diets xxx

Congratulations on starting your pre-op diet. Look upon it as the countdown to your surgery - it helps you to stay focused. Remember to drink loads of fluids, you'll feel better and fuller.
It gets better after Day 3.
Grace xxx

Try and stay positive, the milk diet is horribly hard but its the start of the countdown to surgery ;) Try and stay busy and drink loads of water if you can. I really looked forward to my oxo every day lol.....it felt warming and filling :D Good Luck, you can do it.....trust me if I can anyone can ;) XX

Good luck i know how tough this is but there is a good thing at the end of the bad.Stick too it.
Hilary.xx

janelouise said:
hi all my surgery date is the 22nd jan, so ive started my pro op milk diet.
first day ive founf it very tiring and i cant consentrate which is horrible.
im just gonna go and have mu oxo cube woo hoo, nerver thought i would get excitef over that.
i will keep you posted on how i'm doing.
take care all xxxx:D

Thanks all I've had my oxo and a jelly now to finish my milk off with a milky coffee and then all done for the day. Day 1 out the way xxx

Hello.....
I am currently on the diet too (the no carbs or dairy version) and my surgery is a week today! :) My boyfriend has already commented that my boobs stick out further than my tummy instead of the other way around so it's definitely doing something! I even managed to cook pizza's for friends last night and not even a morsel passed my lips!
Good luck with your diet and your op - you'll be fine and just think of the benefits that a slimmer healthier world will bring you xx

Welcome to the forum... :welcome: and wishing you all the very best in every way with your weightloss journey...

Sending a humungous hug and loads of love... Bev xxx

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096:

I would like to wish you the best

Back