• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting Pre-Op Again...

Mrs Quiggle

...tomorrow. Having our film and fajita's night tonight and starting the pre-op again on Saturday. I'm sure I'd have been ok to start in on Monday but just to make sure I'm giving it the whole 14 days. Not getting over excited about doing it again but at least I know it's not too bad and hopefully I'll get my prize at the end of it this time. :8855:

By the way, I've just added some before photo's to my profile gallery thingy. Hadn't realised I had so many photo's of me. Some of them are quite small as I took them off my photobucket and I'm not sure how you make them bigger. :D

Hope you enjoyed your 'last supper', honey ... such a shame you have to do the pre op diet again but it is a necessary evil. Lovely photo's :):)
Will be counting down the days until you finally get your op ... xxx :D:D

...tomorrow. Having our film and fajita's night tonight and starting the pre-op again on Saturday. I'm sure I'd have been ok to start in on Monday but just to make sure I'm giving it the whole 14 days. Not getting over excited about doing it again but at least I know it's not too bad and hopefully I'll get my prize at the end of it this time. :8855:

By the way, I've just added some before photo's to my profile gallery thingy. Hadn't realised I had so many photo's of me. Some of them are quite small as I took them off my photobucket and I'm not sure how you make them bigger. :D
good luck Kate. keeping everything crossed for you :) xxx

Good luck starting today xx i'm sure it'll be worth it this time :)

Thanks. I've had my rhubarb muller lite yogurt for breakfast, it's hard keeping the kids grubby little hands off them. They are on special offer in Morrisons at the moment. 12 for £3 so I brought 2 mixed trays of 12.

Kate x

:winner:I think you deserve the prize already for being so patient and accepting..Good luck ..can't wait for you to join us on the losers bench:winner:

Mrs Quiggle, how lucky you are.
I am on milk diet, I do not want to go out in case I feel a huge need to eat....the day before starting the milk diet my friend could not believe that I will be just on milk...but everything is possible..Good luck on the 25th ;)

Debbie

Hope it is going well for you Kate. Second time around for anything severe is a drag. But I guess when your eyes are firmly on the prize, it makes it a little bit easier :)

Back