• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starving but sore when i eat :(

I got this when I over ate of the pureed stage, or if I ate too quick, the body is still healing as it is early days, once you get to 4 weeks, you will feel so much better x

I got pain at this stage, when I spoke to the dietician, she advised me to eat every four hours otherwise the band tightens and makes it difficult to eat. What I did, I would have a hot drink half hour before eating so that it would make it easier to eat, it worked, maybe try this.

I had an infill last week, again I am finding it hard to eat, I ate two mouthfuls at diner at 7pm, it was too painful to eat, so I gave up, but I am starving now, so now what you are going through. I promise it does get easier, you could have pain under your rids due to where you port is positioned x

That's probably your port site. Are you eating and drinking regularly? I suffer if I wait too long to eat between meals. I also get a pain there if I'm a bit bunged up (sorry too much info I know) are u gong to the loo ok? Could be it be wind?

I feel permanently bunged up, I used to be so regular but not now, gone from every day to every other day if I am lucky x

Thats exactly the same as me. I have tried to up my fluids and make sure I take the multi vitamins which helps. I struggle eating fruit which I know would probably help me. I have had to try a movicol too xx

Been bunged up to but prune juice does the trick. I did have a huge gap in between meals when this happened. Just had lunch and so far so good xx

Back