• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

Most phones secretly count your steps now, or you can download an app to count for you? Definitely worth giving it a go :)
Only thing about that it I'm not allowed my phone on the shop floor when I'm at work, so not sure I'm going to be able to participate hun, it's a shame as it's such a good idea and I've always wondered how many steps I do in a day. I bought a counter years ago, but it didn't really record my steps properly I just got frustrated with it lol xx

Only thing about that it I'm not allowed my phone on the shop floor when I'm at work, so not sure I'm going to be able to participate hun, it's a shame as it's such a good idea and I've always wondered how many steps I do in a day. I bought a counter years ago, but it didn't really record my steps properly I just got frustrated with it lol xx
Aww gutted, I just gave my spare Fitbit away too, I could have given you that. Nevermade. Maybe we can do another challenge which you can participate in? Or you can be the cheerleader? lol xxx

This sounds like a fabulous idea @Jonicorn

I'm definitely in. Are we starting to record from Monday when we have our full line-up? We could do a weekly tally of all our steps towards our goal at the end of each week. I wonder if there is a way we could update something on here. I'm super excited. I love a good challenge.xx

If I can find a way to record my steps before Monday then I'm in x

What a fab idea....yes I’m in !! are we recording on this thread, our own thread or starting a new thread ??.

Aww gutted, I just gave my spare Fitbit away too, I could have given you that. Nevermade. Maybe we can do another challenge which you can participate in? Or you can be the cheerleader? lol xxx
Definitely will be enviously cheering you all on hun xx

I am in although it won’t be high number from me due to bad knees. When & where do we need to record then? X

Hi guys,

Thanks for the fantastic turn out. we will walk those 500 miles in no time :D

We can record our steps on here either daily or weekly, which ever you personally prefer. I will make an update post every Sunday Evening for how far we have walked.
I think you're right @slimkim, we should start on Monday.

Good Luck ladies :) How exciting!

I have managed to get an app to count my steps and even without carrying my phone around the whole time I managed to get over 10,000 steps yesterday. Up to about 8,000 today but I often forget to have my phone with me when walking about the house. I'm going to need to make sure I carry it with me or invest in some sort of Fitbit type thing.
What I find interesting is that I don't consider myself that active but I must be more active than I thought lol

I have managed to get an app to count my steps and even without carrying my phone around the whole time I managed to get over 10,000 steps yesterday. Up to about 8,000 today but I often forget to have my phone with me when walking about the house. I'm going to need to make sure I carry it with me or invest in some sort of Fitbit type thing.
What I find interesting is that I don't consider myself that active but I must be more active than I thought lol

You go girl xxx

Back