• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

I have managed to get an app to count my steps and even without carrying my phone around the whole time I managed to get over 10,000 steps yesterday. Up to about 8,000 today but I often forget to have my phone with me when walking about the house. I'm going to need to make sure I carry it with me or invest in some sort of Fitbit type thing.
What I find interesting is that I don't consider myself that active but I must be more active than I thought lol
What app is it please? Chasing about after kiddies you are bound to get plenty of exercise xx

What app is it please? Chasing about after kiddies you are bound to get plenty of exercise xx
It's called pacer. I've not had a play properly but seems ok so far.

It's obviously chasing my tribe around that does it.

I bet xx I had 3 children and remember how hectic it was so can only imagine hun plus with the lack of sleep and everything else going on Hats off to you babe xx

I have managed to get an app to count my steps and even without carrying my phone around the whole time I managed to get over 10,000 steps yesterday. Up to about 8,000 today but I often forget to have my phone with me when walking about the house. I'm going to need to make sure I carry it with me or invest in some sort of Fitbit type thing.
What I find interesting is that I don't consider myself that active but I must be more active than I thought lol
Oh you have multiple personal trainers to keep you fit haha.

My friend recently bought a Fitbit type thing from Tesco online direct which was only £10 and has all the same functions as a Fitbit apart from the heart rate. might be worth looking into so you're not out of pocket. but the phone app should give you a idea of how many steps you've done :D

I've ordered myself a cheap one off Amazon... Should be here tomorrow. Apparently Tesco direct is no longer a thing.

And we're off! Good luck ladies.xx

Woohoo,

Good luck to all the walkers, wheelers and watchers today on the start of our 500 mile walk.
I will tally everyone's steps each Sunday evening with a total on how far we have walked.

:D

Doubt I'm going to get my 10,000 today as kids are off school due to a burst pipe so no school runs which is where I get most of my steps but will get some in, even just chasing the girls around lol

Not the best start to the challenge for me. Ended up spending more time than planned at the car dealership so didn't get my 10k in but I managed 8,622 which I am happy with :)

Disappointed to say only 7989 for me mostly up and down ladders xx

You're all doing amazing, I'm shaking my pom poms at ya ;) xx

Back