• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

Irene44

13131. Just in case we are walking back! Xx

J

Jonicorn

Thanks for starting this, although I'm not logging my steps on here anymore, its thanks to you that I've greatly upped my steps, from not much movement to hitting around 5000 most week days, may not seem much, but it is for me, so thank you xx

5000 is an absolutely enormous amount to walk. The average person takes around 2250 steps a mile depending on many factors so you have walked over 2 miles a day which just on week days is an enormous 11 Miles a week. Well done you :) xx

Sarnie

5000 is an absolutely enormous amount to walk. The average person takes around 2250 steps a mile depending on many factors so you have walked over 2 miles a day which just on week days is an enormous 11 Miles a week. Well done you :) xx
Thank you, yes the tracker says its a bit more than 2 miles, its a lot for me and I'm getting better all the time :) xx

Bling Babe

Thank you for doing this Jonicorn, I’m glad your Christmas was good and you only had a small gain xx