• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stew or whatever you wanna call it?

There are tons of places online to get slow cooker recipes - it might just take you more than tomorrow to look at them all!! :p

I've got a NOMMMY Moroccan beef stew bubbling away in my slow cooker as we speak!! See what you've started Rayne?? LOL

Those roasting bags are indeed amazing for chicken Kate - the meat comes out so tender it's obscene!! :D

Oo snagglepuss , what's the recipe for that ? x

yeah snagglepuss.... lets all have the recipe lol !!
i think i will start up a new thread.... slow cooker recipes ...ooh gonna do it now x

It's a totally made up recipe, I'm a devil for chucking random spices about wantonly!!

Brown beef, onions and garlic in a frying pan first, then put it in the slow cooker with a pint of rich beef stock, and any veggies you want to add. Then spice it up with a mix of cinnamon, mustard powder, ginger, cumin, paprika, mint, pepper, salt, cloves & chillies. (I also add a spoonful of sweetener sometimes)
Cook it for as long as you possibly can - the longer the yummier!!

Oops just saw your new thread on recipes Rayne! I will copy this to that! :D

Oh yum that Moroccan stew sounds gorgeous. And thank you for the roasting method I'm going to give that a go with a piece of brisket. Mines quite a small pot so wont fit a whole chicken in there unless it's very small and I put it on it's end. lol. A slow cooker recipe section is a fab idea Rayne.

Kate x

Kate!!! Brisket is best done in water,
or stock like a stew but with the meat left whole. it makes it really tender. You need a roasting joint to do the roasting thingy. Lynne x

Back