• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sticking to the liquid

drod78

I have had some slip ups along the way but I'm happy to report I've stuck to my liquid diet and now I'm only 3 days away from my WLS.. It hasn't been easy and fighting these food demons and this has only shown me that just like a drug addict I was addicted to fast food,sweets, and anything unhealthy.. I have to take control of my life once and for all and this is the breaking point!!!

Glad you got over your wobble - good luck for your op x

Well done for hanging in there. Good luck this week. Anyone one not anxious about surgery needs another organ checked out. Trusting the surgeons and nurses is a big thing to ask but remember they are rooting for you to. X

Well done for hanging in there. Good luck this week. Anyone one not anxious about surgery needs another organ checked out. Trusting the surgeons and nurses is a big thing to ask but remember they are rooting for you to. X

Thanks Helen I'm grateful for all the well wishes I've received. Just a few days away and the countdown begins .

Back