• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Still Stuck & Graphic Descriptions!

Bellydancer57

Hi Chaps still stuck & no weight loss but at least no weight gain.
Not had a good week, slowly introducing some new soft foods but just keep bringing them up. Decided to give my sleeve a little rest as fed up vomiting so been on high protein soups & plenty of fluids. Been very constipated to the point of agony & bleeding until the glycerine suppositories kicked in & now have the runs!? :cry:
On a lighter note I am off to France next week for a little holiday. Thankfully it is a home from home so loading up the car with my 'own particular' food supplies.
Sadly no vin rouge, crossaint or baguette anymore for me.:rolleyes:
Let's hope the rain stays away. Have a great weekend everyone.

Aw ur having a hard time of it! Enjoy france n hopefully ur sleeve wil stop
Having its little tantrum!

Xx

Sadly no vin rouge, crossaint or baguette anymore for me.:rolleyes:

What a surprise!

Hope you enjoyed your trip to France, even if you could not indulge in all of the French cuisine any more!

Hello I was on lighter life a few years ago, and relied heavily on those suppositries. Its what made me quit the diet - I know I will have this problem when I have my surgery next year. Not nice but essential to use those tablets. I hope you manage to eat some foods soon xx

Thx. Eating a little better now & increasing my protein. Not had to resort to suppositories again. Feeling much better but still noooooo further weight loss but purchased a couple of nice fitted dresses so inches seem to be going & that is the other great point of our new life.
Saw my friend's sister the other day & not seen her since Chritmas. She was speechless at the new me look & so pleased for me so tht cheered me up.

Back