• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stockings and suspense

Dinda

Sorry Caren - this isn't one of *those* posts!

I had my pre operative assessment on Thursday, BP, ECG, MRSA all done, was measured for my surgical stockings ........ and now I wait. All info to be taken to Mr Botha next week for theatre slots to be allocated.

I'm 11th on the waitiing list and already on the pre op diet but the operation might not be til the new year.

Pre op diet boring me witless - but it will be worth it.

Sorry Caren - this isn't one of *those* posts!

I had my pre operative assessment on Thursday, BP, ECG, MRSA all done, was measured for my surgical stockings ........ and now I wait. All info to be taken to Mr Botha next week for theatre slots to be allocated.

I'm 11th on the waitiing list and already on the pre op diet but the operation might not be til the new year.

Pre op diet boring me witless - but it will be worth it.

Bahahahaha, Caren ... you naughty girl, you have a reputation, lol :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

So you are all ready to go, Dinda ... a bit of boredom is a low price to pay for a new life, honey :) you will be fine, mwah xxx :):)

Yes, but you gave it to her Twinkle!!

Got my new night dresses ready too. Staying on the liver shrink diet means I'm ready if there are any cancellations, want to get this bit over and done with .....

:8855: Someone's got you sussed Caren!

Bahahahaha, Caren ... you naughty girl, you have a reputation, lol :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

So you are all ready to go, Dinda ... a bit of boredom is a low price to pay for a new life, honey :) you will be fine, mwah xxx :):)
and where did i get it? eh? eh? lol

Yes, but you gave it to her Twinkle!!

Got my new night dresses ready too. Staying on the liver shrink diet means I'm ready if there are any cancellations, want to get this bit over and done with .....
there ya go twink, its your fault :D lol

Yvessa said:
Oh look! There's how Caren got her reputation :8855:

Wot now? Lol

from me phone :D

Yvessa said:
Oh look! There's how Caren got her reputation :8855:

What now? Lol

from me phone :D

No fighting here, Joffy ... she is my best buddy :D (even with her reputation, lol) xxx :innocent0002::innocent0002:
cheeky mare lol, this is me :D :angel09:

Back