• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stomach noises anyone?

stillfat

Anyone else gets REALLY REALLY loud stomach rumbling? How do you cope with it?
for me its worse after eating. Im stll trying to work out what causes it..
i should say i NEVER had this problem prior to gastric bypass

Much worse of an evening specially in bed, think sometimes its due to eating slowly and getting air in between mouthfulls of food. My tum is very noisy and growls a lot. Think most peoples do after this op but hey small price to pay for the help it gives us xx

thanks for replying.
It used to be so embarrassing in the office when my tummy would start after lunch..
I remember being in a meeting and my stomach was so loud, people were turning and staring at me. I hate it so much. It sounds like farting :(((

Im pleased im not alone and that u find it a minor thing.

At least it doesn't smell cos the flatulence certainly does think its somthing to do with the food not fully getting broken down as it gets through our tubes much faster what little there are left that is xx rather have the noise anyday, makes me giggle to myself as people don't know what it is gives me the urge to laugh out loud at the silliest moments think my gioggling will get me into more trouble than the tummy noise haha xx

Its just you tum doing its thing,it must have to work harder now!

I read this and realised mine was making a little symphony! I'm so used to it now I don't realise till I actually listen! Im 5 years on.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh no 5 years on & still going. Oh well small price to pay for all the great stuff since op.

Bellydancer57 said:
Oh no 5 years on & still going. Oh well small price to pay for all the great stuff since op.

It's a tiny price to pay!! Reminds me my bypass is still working! Long may it last.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Me and hubby both often spend the evening laughing at who's stomach is making the most noises! We both had our ops last year. x

Mine's going ten to the dozen at the mo.

white bread roll

well i was so peckish this afternoon i had a white bread roll (i normally eat wholemeal) not only was my guts growling but i was blocked up for 5 minutes .................no more white bread for me :p:D

I'm not alone... Yah!!!!

Mine always starts when I am working at close quarters with my clients and often when I am stretching and reaching to remove hair during waxing treatments it starts it off.. it can be very embarrassing. But a small price to pay for the results I've achieved. Now I just wish I could calm the noise down when I'm working. hehe!!

I was in a seminar not long back and we only had 30 mins for lunch so I ate more quickly than I would have liked to. Seminar started agin, complete silence except for the speaker............and my stomach grumbling, whining and gurgling. Much embarrassment indeed. Still, good to know it's not just mine!

Back