• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stomaphax

Stomaphax procedure

• Revision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stomaphax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tikahunny

Hi Everyone

Has anyone had successfully weight loss after getting the Stomaphax procedure ?
I’m considering this as I’ve regained 4st after 6yrs post gastric bypass surgery. Can anyone advise me ?
Oh I’d greatly appreciate it,
I’m so confused on what direction to take now.

Hi Everyone

I’m considering this as I’ve regained 4st after 6yrs post gastric bypass surgery. Can anyone advise me ?

I have no idea Hun as I'm still pre op but I hope you find some answers x

That’s a decision only you can make, if you had a revision what would you then have, on reflection can you pinpoint why the weight has gone back on, I ask because this is one of my fears, did your diet change significantly in type and/or volume over time or did you become less mindful of what you were consuming and your macros?
Have you sort medical advice about your next step yet or are you still in the “thinking” stage xx

Hi Everyone

Have you read what it says about StimaphX on Wikipedia. The success rate doesn't appear too good to be honest. Think you really need to do research on it. x

Hi Parsnip

Love the name by the way.

Are you post op for the Stomaphax?

X
Lol thanks. I'm pre op for the Bypass. I'd never even heard of Stomaphax before your post.

Back