• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay!!

zooboo

Hi everyone

So it's been just over a month now since I had my band. I'm feeling great, I've had no problems at all and I've just been weighed and I've lost 1st and 1lb and that's without any restriction.

I'm due to haven first fill on the 18th Jan I'm bit worried but I'm sure I'll be ok.

I hope everyone had a great Xmas and wish you all a happy new year.

Zoe x

Ah just to say I responded on the other post you made about this :) glad to hear all is well x

Hi everyone

So it's been just over a month now since I had my band. I'm feeling great, I've had no problems at all and I've just been weighed and I've lost 1st and 1lb and that's without any restriction.

I'm due to haven first fill on the 18th Jan I'm bit worried but I'm sure I'll be ok.

I hope everyone had a great Xmas and wish you all a happy new year.

Zoe x

Hey

I'm doing okay as well, and yep with no restriction just watching what I eat. Using myfitnesspal which keeps telling I'm not eating enough as I'm only logging about 800 calories a day.Help anyone, should I be eating more! I had lost 1st 2 weeks post op but nothing since then (truth be told I probably had the wrong food over Xmas). Started exercising and can see my body shifting so I must be doing something right.

First fill on 18th January as well. Still have a stitch/pain low left abdomen every single day when I move. Not sure what that is but will raise it during the fill and hopefully get an answer unless of course some kind person on here can enlighten me.

Happy New Year everyone and keep losing, you are all an inspiration to me!

Anne

Well done Anne.

I've not been using a calorie checker as that would drive me crazy and if I think I'm on a diet I will want to binge on naughty treats!! I've just been watching what I eat. I've not been feeling hungry at all.

Just taking each day as it comes.

Well done Anne.

I've not been using a calorie checker as that would drive me crazy and if I think I'm on a diet I will want to binge on naughty treats!! I've just been watching what I eat. I've not been feeling hungry at all.

Just taking each day as it comes.

Well done Zoe; I am quite hungry but trying hard not to give in! Roll on 18th.

Back